Troubleshooting the HN9000 Using a Self Service Tool
Last modified on
2/23/2011 10:21 AM
These are troubleshooting steps for the HN9000.
For HN9000 modems, a new software feature includes a Self Service Tool that monitors the Ka modem's functional status. Use this guide to resolve your issue.
- Browse to http://www.systemcontrolcenter.com.
- If the System Control Center will not load, the main System Control Center page will display.
- Click on the Problem Troubleshooting link to run the troubleshooting feature located at the bottom of the screen.
- From the Problem Troubleshooting page, click on the Start Troubleshooting button.
- The screen will display steps that you can follow to resolve your issue. When the analysis determines that the modem is in a normal status, the following screen will be displayed.
- Some troubleshooting results will have specific actions such as "Disconnect from VPNs and temporarily disable firewalls."
- Other results will include links to either run additional tests or to reset or enable the turbopage.
In step number 3 from the previous image, there is a link that will automatically take action to enable the turbopage. After this action is taken, this link is deleted and you will be returned to the System Control Center homepage.
- Follow the suggested steps listed on the troubleshooting results page to resolve your issue.