Contact the Billing Department
Last modified on
1/24/2011 2:43 PM
Our Billing Department is available to assist you from 7:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight ET, 7 days a week.
For faster service, customers should have their Site ID, Adapter Serial number and/or account number ready when contacting the Billing department.Account/SAN numbers can be found on the top right corner of the paper invoice or the online invoice. The account/SAN number normally begins with AMR, DSS, V, T, or Q.
Customer Site ID and the Adapter Serial Number
The location of your Site ID and the modem serial number varies, based on the modem type. Click on the appropriate product link below to locate your modem serial number and/or site ID.
DW3000 & DW4000 modem serial number and site ID
DW6000/7000 and HN7000S Site ID
DW6000/7000 and HN7000S Serial Number
There are several ways to contact the Billing department. Choose one of the following:
- For a response within 24 hours for HughesNet customers please contact us by Email.
- For an immediate priority response for HughesNet customers please click here to launch a live Chat session with one of our billing specialists.
- Customers who have invoice billing may mail payments to: Hughes Network Systems
P.O. Box, 96874
Chicago, IL 60693-6874.
NOTE: This is a lockbox only; do not send correspondence to this address. For correspondence, please use Email or Chat (click one of the links above).
- You may also contact us by fax at 585-419-3727.
- To speak with a representative, please contact the Call Center at 1-866-347-3292